About our bathroom design and installation service.
From helping you with your initial design and layout, to the careful installation of your new bathroom, we’ll make it easy for you. We will guide you through the processes and advise you on all aspects of achieving your dream.
You’re more than likely have an idea of the style of bathroom you require, a modern or a more traditional design, perhaps an ultra-modern wet room! Foresite can help you plan the layout and advise and source all of the products required, to achieve the look and style you desire.
There are many different processes involved from the initial strip out of your old bathroom, to the careful installation of your new one. at Foresite we will take care of each stage for you. You’ll have a dedicated Foresite project manager who will liaise with all the various tradespeople required to complete the project, so that you have just one point of contact.
We would be delighted to visit you at home at a time that is suitable to you and your family, to discuss your specific bathroom, shower room or cloakroom, requirements. If you plan to change the layout, we’ll need to measure your bathroom, noting the position of doors, windows, water supply pipes and waste pipes, etc.
Once we have all of the measurements and information, we will then send you an easy to understand and fully detailed quotation for your consideration.
All work carries a minimum of 12 months guarantee.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements
Or request an estimateGet a free estimate
- Provide you with information about the works and how it will affect you.
- Give you at least two week’s notice before work starts in your home.
- Minimise the disruption to your home and keep you informed of our progress.
- Treat you and your home with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Ensure we clear up following the work.
- Complete any minor items of work within one week of the work being finished in your home.